Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Starters and Desserts

I hung up my coat. He turned me to face him, his hands on my hips. He tilted my head towards his, a finger beneath my chin. He kissed me long and hard, his palm at the back of my neck. He handed me a daisy, a smile on his lips.

"Happy birthday, honey."

"Thank you, baby." I said as I nuzzled his neck. We walked from the front room into the lounge.

He made me dinner, served it to me by candlelight. And after dinner and the flowers, he told me what we would have for dessert.

"First we'll start with jam. Strawberry jam spread all over your naked body." He grinned. "And I get to lick it all off."

And lick it all off, he did.

After the jam, we celebrated my birthday in bed. He lapped at my tight hole with his expert tongue, and I muffled my screams. I trailed my tongue up and down his shaft, taking him in my mouth over and over. He moved me around the bed, positioning my limbs at angles he knew I enjoyed. I kissed every piece of his body near my mouth. He put my legs over his shoulders and pounded his cock into me. With each deep thrust I got closer and closer until he slowed his thrusting and only dipped himself inside me a little bit of length at a time. It wasn't enough to keep me from coming. I played with his nipples and ran my fingernails lightly down his chest as I bit my lip and moaned with pleasure. He pulled me onto my knees and hands and teased me with the tip of his dick. When I reached back and played with his balls, he pushed his way inside me until he could go no further. I love the way he fills me. He spooned me and fucked me gently from behind. He cuffed me to the bed frame, he blindfolded me, and he ran a feather all over my body. He didn't remove the cuffs until his hands worked my clit in rhythm with his rock hard cock burying into me and I came long and hard.

When I told him the sun was coming up, he got up and went into the kitchen. On his way back into the bedroom, he said to me, "I wanted chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. I'm not settling for no chocolate."

5 comments:

Mr_Golf said...

Nice bday present. I'm sure you enjoyed it

Cheers

Mr_Golf said...

Nice bday present. I'm sure you enjoyed it.

Cheers

Mr_Golf said...

Nice blog.
Please keep us updated.
Take care¡
Golf

Douglas said...

Sophie...a very hot blog you have. What eloquent descriptions. Add me to your growing fan club. What a lucky man you have. The bathroom story was incredible. Thanks for sharing it.

Sophie said...

Mr Golf, thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again.

Jake, I'm glad you stumbled into my little world as well!

Allbilly, thank you for the compliments. I didn't know about the fan club, but I'm blushing at the very thought!

-Sophie