Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Such sweet dreams

I want him to start at the nape of my neck. Light kisses across my shoulder, trail his tongue ever-so-lightly over the curve of my shoulder. Hold my hand with his and raise my arm to his mouth. Sweet and gentle touches down my arm with his moist lips. Swirl his tongue around the tip of my finger. And lower my arm.

Then start at the other side of my neck. Faint touches with his lips across the top of my shoulder. His breath slow and warm spilling across the top of my arm just ahead of each kiss as he places my arm over his shoulder. A light tickle with the tip of his tongue in the crook of my arm. Swirling curls of his tongue down the rest of my arm. A finger sucked into his mouth and released, slowly. Carefully moved.

My arms placed above my head, one across the other. A slight adjustment of the blindfold and a firm, very much welcomed kiss on my mouth. Wet. Sweet. Briefer than I'd like.

His finger starting just under my chin, drawing a line down the middle of my neck, splitting my collarbone so one side is traced with a finger and the other with his tongue. Swooping his finger back to the middle and preluding his mouth with his hand until he circles my belly button with his fingernail. His hand dropping down to my side and his breath weighing on my waist, I could feel his head hovering over my belly.

His weight shifting between my legs, he mouth dragging across my hips. Kisses marking the top of my thigh and him turning his head. Light licks, small kisses and light licks start from the inside of my knee and come back up the inside of my thigh. The slightest pause just before he gets to my lips. A heavy breath just in the middle, his mouth hovering over my dripping pussy. Briefest of brief contact before he moves on. A light lick followed by faint kisses and further light licks as he moves his head across my other thigh. Rounding to the top of my leg, his twirling tongue makes its way past my hip and to my belly button.

A straight line down with his breath betraying his mouth. His face doesn't touch me. A firm hand on each hip. Him holding his mouth right in front of my clit. Pause. Him breathing.

And licking. Slowly at first. A rhythm, complimented by the introduction of his fingers. He plunges two into me, deep, hard and slow. Tongue and hand moving together until I'm so close. He stops. Pulls his tongue away from my clit. Backs his head away. Holds his hand steady. He waits for something. I don't know what. I hold my breath and crinkle my eyebrows. He pulls his hand out. I bite on my lower lip. His tongue dips into me, I'd exhale - loudly. He'd push his fingers into me until I'm spent. Moaning, I'd twist my hips, turning my body away from him.

Small kisses on the backs of my legs, up and over my ass and into the small of my back. Timid licks following my spine to the back of my neck. A hand curling from the back of my head to my chin, turning my head. A long, gentle, passionate kiss.

8 comments:

Sophie said...

Hey S, thanks for coming by! Glad you liked it. :)

Salvatori said...

Hmm. Blindfold - been meaning to try that. I'll have to dig one out from the supply I've accumulated on flights and try it one the wife...

BTW - have now linked to you.

wetmiranda said...

Hot! I like to check out the other blogs on the internet besides my own. Every once in awhile I come accross stories that make me touch my pussy and come. Sophie, your story made me come hard, it was awesome!

Miranda

Sophie said...

Hope you and the wife enjoy the blindfold, and thanks for the link, Salvatori!

Glad you stopped by Miranda, even happier that you enjoyed yourself so much! Hope you come again soon.

Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Sophie, That was damn hot.

Sophie said...

Thanks, Evan. ;)

Anonymous said...

shit dis made me horny i touch me pussy and came long and hard got anymore storyz ?