Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Tea time

He opens the door with my spare keys and quietly stalks me from the darkened foreroom as I pad around the kitchen in my sleepshirt. His hands grab hold of my hips, pulling me back and rubbing my ass against his stiffening cock. I reach up with my left hand, tugging at his neck, forcing his head to lean down and he drags his tongue across my lower lip. We kiss long and hard. "Hey baby, I didn't hear you come in. Tea?"

"No, thanks," he says into my shoulder in between little kisses. I continue to prepare my cup of tea and he sits at the table.

"Anything then?" I look over my shoulder at him as I ask.

"Just you," he pauses. "Here." He winks at me. "Now." He holds out his hand for me to take it, and when I do, he pulls me towards the table, stands up behind me and bends me over the table. He drags his hands down my back, grasping at my ass and then leans forward, putting his weight on me. His hand is set between my shoulder blades and he separates my legs with his foot. He whispers in my ear, "What? No fancy pants today?" His fingers separate my lips, dragging my juices to my clit. "Ah, you're wet for me." His tongue traces the roundness of my earlobe, he nibbles and sucks for a second before he stands up, removing himself from me completely.

I hear the sound of his belt being unclasped, jeans buttons and zipper opening. I start to raise myself off the table and move my hips towards him, but he puts his hand between my shoulders, saying, "You're not going anywhere, the tea can wait." I whimper slightly, slowly wiggle my ass from side to side, and drop my head to the table. The tip of his dick dips ever so slightly into me before he pulls it back and runs it between my lips to my clit. "You want this? You want my cock?" he asks.

"Please, baby, give it to me." I say just as he thrusts himself straight into me and my breath catches in my throat.

No movement at all, we're locked together.

He pulls out slowly, and just as slowly pushes back in. His hands hold onto my hips and knead my ass as he continues filling me and then emptying me. His pace picks up slowly. In. Out. In. Out. He pumps harder and faster, grunting a bit between his shallow breaths. "Oh yeah, oh, oh, fuck me harder!" I say while bucking against him, meeting his quickened pace. He firms his hold on my hips, steadying them and holding me against the edge of the table. His thighs clap against my ass each time he pounds into me. "Oh yeah, baby. Come on, faster! Faster!" He smacks my hip lightly, as if he's unsure if he would get away with it.

I start to play with my clit and he pulls my arm away from me, placing it back on the table. He slips his dick out and runs it up to my clit, toying with me, pulls it back down and buries it deep in me. In. Out. In. Out. He pulls impatiently at my clit with his fingers, rubbing and tweaking until he settles into a rhythm. I can feel myself so close. The combination of him pounding me and titillating me is too much to take for too long. "Mmmmmm, oh that's nice. I'm gonna... oooooh... Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Grabbing onto the tops of my shoulders, he is fucking me so fast, so hard. My pussy throbs, egging him on, bringing him so close to the edge. "Oh, baby, oh, come for me."

He lightly smacks my hip again, open palmed and discreet. His thrusts become shallower so that he's barely dipping into me. He grunts and barely above a whisper he says, "Unnh, I'm cumming." And he pulls my hips back onto him and holds me to him. With one hand he pulls me up from the table by a shoulder and kisses my neck. "How about some tea, you dirty little bitch?"

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Thanks! Glad to see someone else enjoyed it. :)

Sophie said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by, Ruben! Come again soon. ;)