Sunday, February 20, 2005

Simply speaking

What I want right now is for you to walk through the door. Hang up your coat. Take off your shoes. Pull off your sweater. Unbutton your shirt. Unbuckle your belt. Unzip your pants. Remove your socks.

Take me to bed. Lay with me. Rub my sides with your hands. Caress my shoulders with your fingers. Kiss my neck with your lips. Nuzzle my head with your forehead. Nudge my collarbone with your cheek. Run your hand down my front, from shoulder to clit. Rub me like crazy. Fuck me like mad.

Simplicity is what we need.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You had me at "socks."

Sophie said...

Evan, trust me when I say I was interested long before the socks came off. ;)

Mr_Golf said...

Really appealing. Your significant other is really lucky¡

I'm green with envy ;-)

Take care¡

Golf

wetmiranda said...

Your imagry is really hot, honey! I hope you update your site soon.

Miranda

JaG said...

I guess we do.

Anonymous said...

If it'll get you blogging again, my socks and I have got to find Capital City on a map and take a wee trip.

Anonymous said...

I like the oddly specific point at which socks should be removed...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Bula Sophie, I'm over in Fiji on vacation ('Bula' is hello in Fijian) I found an internet connection and decided to start research for my love and kissing site... just found your totally awesome blog and had to dive right in! Your post "Simply speaking" is interesting, not really about love and kissing stuff but certainly worth my time. I'll be bookmarking you so I can spend more time here when I get home. Hopefully you don't mind if I come back (I could also tell my friends... they'd like this)

Okay Sophie, have a nice day...

Bula (goodbye in Fijian :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.